Before the World began

Taken from one of my favourite songs: Before the world began you were on his mind, every tear you cry is precious in his eyes.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

More poems/prayers

Dear God,
Help me to do good
in the little things I am allowed to do
so I will know how to do good
when I am allowed to do bigger things

Dear God,
Help me to be brave enough to risk adventure
and wise enough to stay out of danger

Dear God,
When I don't know the right answer,
please help me ask the right question.

Please. God, stay here with me
While I stand and wait.
Someone's meant to fetch me:
Don't let them be late.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    You may have trouble reading the second one. Sorry. It reads:

    Dear God,
    Help me to be brave enough to risk adventure
    and wise enought to stay out of danger.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Elizabeth said…

    The way to read the hidden ones is for the reader to highlight them but thanx.
    I like these they kinda connect me.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Dream Builder said…

    Nice blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a mlm consulting site. It pretty much covers mlm consulting related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work »

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... film editing classes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home