Before the World began

Taken from one of my favourite songs: Before the world began you were on his mind, every tear you cry is precious in his eyes.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

A prayer

Thank you for this new day.
May I bring to it something good.
May I make of it something good.
May I take from it something good.

Today is my baby's first birthday. We are all so excited and she at least understands a little bit as she is very aware that it is all about her when we are singing. She has been sung 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' five times already today. The two older children are determined to make the day special for her. I cannot believe how fast a year has gone. I am a little sad that she is growing up too fast but there is nothing we can do to stop time.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home